Past Status, Bad Old-Life Relationship Whatsapp Status
Does old memories of your past experiences still hurts you ? Of-course they would, there’s nothing you can do about it. Use the following past status to show accurately what exactly you’ve went through.
- I was like a homeless cat – pushed away and slighted.
- I am doing my best to attain more attention from people. It is unreal but I hope to make friends too.
- I am sinful and I have paid a lot for it. Atonement is still in progress though.
- I thought it was great to be a rebel. I now think it is dumb and I apologise to my family for making their life a nightmare.
- With every single man I held special I thought I had future. I only had tears.
- Like a river with no sea I had no destination. I had no sense in life. I am tired.
- Looking back at all that I have gone through makes me wonder why I let people do that to me.
- Time is the best doctor. I can now think about past relationship with a slight smile rather than a heavy heart.
- Tear to tear – it was not mine and yours. It was mine only. And you took pleasure in seeing me cry.
- A disgusting man! Why did you let me fall in love with you?
- You know, the biggest disappointment comes when you imagine a wedding and kids, and hear a grumpy voice when reminded it is your anniversary.
- To live, to die, to woe, to smile – I had no choice in past, I only did what you ordered.
- I had no luck with getting close to people. They pushed me away, they fed on my tears, they trampled my soul. And they called me weird.
- Time was a witness of my rises and falls. I had a life that was eventful and unpredictable. I only yearn for peace now.
- I saw a girl cry and came closer to comfort her. She cried even more. “Why?” – I asked. “Because no one has ever done this for me” – she said.
- I apologise to everyone for my youthful selfishness and stubbornness. I could never understand my behavior, not even then.
- I was hurt and broken, I was left there to die. But here I am. I have survived.
- I learnt the lesson. I am not happy with my past. Yet I do not want to disregard the present chasing the future. I will cherish every moment now.
- My mind plays tricks. I got thrown 10 years back. I saw myself then and compared to what I am now. I am ashamed.
- I gave myself into your hands and said to love me. You promised me so and played with me like a boy with a toy.
- I am happy with have separate lives now. Although it still hurts to see you with someone else by your side.
- No matter how much I love you I would not wish my enemy to be with someone like you.
- I put my past in a box and burnt it.