You accidentally came across a few mean girls ? Or you have to bear them everyday ? Doesn’t matter! Well, they always do check your profile status and Dp’s, so why not let them read something they go crazy about ?
Check out the following mean girls status for all those bitching girls you really don’t want to interact face to face!
Mean Girls Status
- She stole my heart, she messed me around simply to laugh her head out and find comfort in another man’s arms. I hate her!
- I wonder if there is any recipe to cure mean girls?
- Is there any poison girls take so that they become bitches?
- I wonder how mean girls can have friends unless those are just as mean.
- I am unfortunate enough to have fallen in love with a meanie.
- You wait for her till dawn, you clean and wash up, you kiss her footsteps – she comes home and throws up a tantrum.
- I know now the sort of girls like you should be put on a leash and the territory should be fenced with a barbed wire.
- Technically, you are perfect – your shape and curves make men go insane. But just a bit deeper, you are a rotten fruit – sweet but dangerous.
- It is amazing that mean girls actually like being called bitches. What kind of edge do you see in that?
- In truth, if I knew how to run away from you, I would already have done so, meanie.
- You choose words carefully, you assume this posh accent, you make every possible effort to look and act like a queen – but everyone knows how bitchy you are.
- Do mean girls ever regret being bitchy? In my opinion, they do not.
- I swear I want to eradicate you like an obnoxious weed. You have poisoned my life enough. You have taken my strength and confidence, girl.
- Sometimes I think I should be just as mean as my girlfriend so she has more respect for me but I just can’t cross this line of immorality.
- Sometimes I think that in moments when you are silent you contemplate different ways to insult people.
- I think the world of you. I would jump in front of a train for you. And you just laugh at me and call a sissy.
- There is no better way to describe this girl than to say she belongs in prison or hell.
- Take my word for it, avoid this girl when you can – she is a weapon of mass destruction.
- I miss her the next moment after she goes away. She calls me a loser and underdog.
- There are two things no one could ever change – time and her rudeness.
- Her meanness is so dangerous… You hide somewhere. She finds you and gives you storms and thunders.
- Maybe she is your ball and change… I do not know. I know only that I am stuck.
- This girl takes your heart out with pincers, twists it and complacently leaves it there to die.
- I warn each and everyone not to cross your paths with this heart-killer.
- I sometimes think mean girls train each other to be bitches.
- Mean girls are the curse of men.