Karma Status, Bad & Deep Karma Whatsapp Status
Karma always have a fine judgement. No one can escape Karma, as it is the only existing truth today. You are must be believing in karma right ? Following are a few karma status that you can use and also it can inspire others!
- My way in life was drawn by gods and I am no one to change it.
- I trod this path and thank the Lord who gave me such an interesting purpose.
- Day and night, night and say I questioned everything I had. Although I should have been grateful!
- This thorny road is my road. No one else can walk here. It is my bliss.
- Inevitably you go through sufferings and pain. Recover, harden. Relax.
- I know nothing about someone else’s better life. I refuse to listen. I am grateful for the one I have.
- You tore my heart to pieces and then set it on fire. Let it be – I say. – Let it be.
- In moments of utmost weakness I break down and cry and curse the whole world for being unjust. I then remember about those who have more reasons to complain. Everyone has their own way in life.
- I spend nights musing about hardships and challenges a human being has to go through. Even birth is a stress. However, there are still these bright moments worth living for.
- My only disappointment in life is that I cannot meet the one who gave me my karma and warmly shake his hand.
- I am not a prime minister but I am not less important: I do my bit in a multibillion world of people.
- It is very stupid to deny your own destiny. It is to be.
- I marvel at the power and intelligence of the sun. Since even it goes through an incessant toil, I must not complain.
- Desires are high, possibilities are low. You face grief through comparison. Stop comparing.
- “To be or not to be” – this question is not relevant to my internal discourse. I am and I will be because I was to be.
- I will take your hand into mine and lead you into life. My child, learn the first laws of existence.
- I may not seem like what I am but I am in harmony with myself. And I will not alter my core under the pressure of challenges or seductions. I know my way.
- Seeking the better is not a vice. Bemoaning the present is not a virtue. Karma.
- If I was given a chance to choose someone else’s destiny, I would refuse. I have my own unique purpose in life and I will fulfil it.
- Have your say in anything that interests you but do not fear to surrender to the will of your destiny.
- I shall not envy anyone’s destiny, nor shall I neglect my own path.
- Karma is the answer to challenges, indecision, hopelessness. Do not contradict, just follow.
- My child wanted to copy me in everything. I firmly said no. You, child, must learn everything anew.
- I stumbled, I fell, I broke down and cried… However unbelievable but I simply had to accept.