Graduation Status, College & High School WhatsApp Status
Are you one of those college goers ? Fed up with the pressure that studies are causing you ? Well, everybody has to go through that but meanwhile we’ve produced a set of unique graduation status that you may have fun playing around.
- Many years of torture end up with a graduation.
- Notwithstanding, nevertheless, however, furthermore, hence – I am saying goodbye to these words today.
- Graduation is something you look forward to and wait impatiently for but when it comes you feel sad.
- Graduation is a bright spark between tediousness of studying and challenges of work.
- I think I have lost a part of me after graduation.
- Graduation is like a wedding – you prepare for it for so long, are self-conscious all day, feel uncomfortable in designated clothes, want to hide from too much attention.
- I was waiting for my graduation for three years. It finished in a flash. May I request celebration for three years?
- Only students can spend a fortune on an event (graduation) and then try to make the ends meet.
- Goodbye my uni, goodbye teachers… Take care of books my hands touched. I want the next generation to know my pain J
- Lack of sleep, excess of alcohol – they all are becoming the past at my graduation.
- I must admit I have never felt so proud of myself as when I was getting my diploma. I survived!
- People in silly gowns, eloquent rants and champagne – that is my graduation.
- Graduation is a peculiar moment in time when you feel confident enough and are encouraged to talk freely to your teachers on any topic.
- I think the only people who feel all right at graduations are students’ parents.
- Do not ask me how – I do not know how I could make it till graduation.
- My biggest fear now is to wear a gown the wrong way (hint-hint, graduation).
- Graduation is when you are elated and lifted. You sink into gloominess of the world of unemployment later on.
- Surprisingly, how much knowledge is lost by oblivion within the first year after graduating.
- When night becomes a day, it is an exam time. When you sleep day and night – it is time before graduation.
- Never look back – they say. But standing here, onstage awaiting my diploma I do miss my student years.
- Graduation gives me mixed feelings – I am glad to have achieved what I wanted. Then comes the understanding that the time to play has gone and you have to fend for yourself.
- Graduation is a pleasant occasion where you can see your not-so-pretty classmates turning into princesses.
- Graduation is the last opportunity to say ‘I love you’ to those who you never dared to talk to.
- Graduation is the final point that concludes the era when you lived from one exam session to another.
- Graduation is when you pledge to keep and re-read university books you used, and then never do this really.
- Tell me the colour of your hood and I will tell you the department you studied in.
- Graduation is the beginning of decrease of your mental development.