Father Status, I Love My Father Whatsapp Status
You love your father true enough ? Dedicate these father status and quotes to your beloved father to show your part of love that you always had for him!
Father is someone who teaches you to be strong in all phases of life. He may beat you up for your own good but that doesn’t mean he don’t love you. A father loves and cares with the same intensity as your mother do.
Father Status & Quotes
- I’m so grateful to my dad—he made me into the man I am today!
- I remember when I was little and my dad used to take me to the park to play ball every weekend.
- No matter how old I get, I’ll always be daddy’s little girl.
- Once, when I was afraid of going to school, my dad dressed up like a clown to make me laugh.
- Whenever I would fall, my dad would be the first one to pick me up and make sure I was okay.
- My dad is still the first person I call whenever something good happens in my life.
- There’s nothing better than hearing my dad’s laugh during the holidays.
- I love seeing my dad put up the holiday lights because it reminds me of when I was a kid.
- My dad is the best—he cooked dinner tonight and it was really delicious!
- My car broke down and my dad came all the way out here to get me.
- I don’t know where I would be if it weren’t for my dad and everything he did for me.
- I’ve never been more proud than seeing my dad in the crowd at my graduation.
- I wish there were easier ways to tell my dad how important he is to me every day.
- No matter how old I am, my dad still buys me something when he goes away on a business trip.
- I love watching my dad play with my daughter—he’s still the sweetest man on this earth.
- I love it when my dad comes to visit—it’s my favorite part of the summer!
- Working on my car with my dad makes everything feel so much better.
- When I was little, my dad built me a giant doll house that I played with every day.
- My dad is probably the strongest dad in the world—he can still pick me up, even as an adult.
- My dad always sings in the shower, and it’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.
- I love going camping with my dad—we always go fishing and hiking whenever we go out.
- I don’t think I would trade my dad for anyone in the world.
- I challenge everyone to find a better dad than my dad.
- I used to be afraid of monsters under my bed, and one night, my dad slept on the floor so I’d sleep.
- There’s nothing I can do to thank my dad enough for all the things he’s done for me.
- A lot of people don’t have dads, but I was lucky that mine was always there for me.
- I know that no matter what happens, my dad is never going to let me down.
- Not everyone gets a dad like mine, and I’m really grateful I got so lucky.
- I can’t wait for my dad to walk me down the aisle—I’m lucky to have him in my life!
- Whenever I’m feeling down, I can expect a hilarious text rom my dad.
- When I was little, my dad used to have tea parties with me whenever I asked him to.
- I love when my dad tries to show off at the pool and just does a belly flop!
- I loved building a snowman with my dad when I was little and had a snow day!
- I wish my dad understood how important he is to me and my children.
- My dad doesn’t know yet, but I paid for him to go on vacation as a thank you for everything.